These terms and conditions will apply to all contracts in respect of which you have requested us to arrange for the carriage of goods (Movers). You (Customer) acknowledge and accept that you have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions prior to booking a move with us.
(1) “We” means P S RANA PTY Ltd having ABN 60 627083416, and “Us” and “Our” have corresponding meanings.
(2) “You” means the party entering into the agreement for Services with us, and includes the party to whom our quotation is addressed and the party by whom the acceptance is signed, and “Your” has a corresponding meaning.
(3) “Goods” means all furniture and other effects which are to be the subject of the Services.
(4) “Services” means the whole of the work to be undertaken by us in connection with the Goods including removal and (if applicable) storage.
(5) “Subcontractor” means any person other than one of our employees who, under any agreement or arrangement with us (whether directly or indirectly) performs or agrees to perform the whole or any part of the Services.
(6) “Container” means the shipping container, or storage module we provide, including all packing materials.
(7) “Storage Facility” means any of the Warehouses premises we occupy and or our destination agent occupies.
(8) Words in the singular include the plural, and words in one or more genders include all genders
(9) These terms and conditions can be varied or amended subject to the prior written agreement.
(1) We are not common carriers and accept no liability as such. Moreover, we are very professional in every sense of our work, our movers are very well versed with their work and carry all the equipment as per the need of customer.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse to quote for the carriage of goods for any particular reason and for carriage of any goods or classes of goods at our discretion.
(3) You acknowledge and accept that any pick up/delivery time or date advised by us is indicative only and is not guaranteed to be met. If there is a pick up/ delivery time or date which in our opinion cannot be reasonably met, then we reserve the right to alter that time or date at any time before the commencement of the move.
(4) If our removalists believe there are safety risks or the work being requested is not suitable for our removalists and/or equipment we have the right to refuse to undertake the work.
You agree & acknowledge that:
We will not be bound to deliver the goods except to you or a person authorised in writing by you to receive the goods. If we cannot deliver the goods either because there is no authorised person there to receive them on our arrival, or because we cannot gain access to the premises, or for any other reason beyond our control, we will be entitled to unload the goods into a warehouse, and will be entitled to charge an additional amount for storage and for the subsequent re-delivery of the goods.
We reserve the right to charge the applicable fees for cancellation or postponing the move. Please check the below details for a better understanding of the fees.
We do agree to provide a standard Public Liability Insurance. For more information about the insurance, please see the details given below.
Subject to compliance with these terms and conditions, we guarantee that our Services will be executed with due care and skill. To the extent we cause damage to the Goods (‘Damaged Goods’) as a direct result of failing to exercise due care and skill during the Move, we will at our sole discretion:
(a) Option to Repair (Repair the Damaged Goods to as near the condition prior to the damage occurring):
Where we elect to repair any Damaged Goods under condition 13(1), the repair will be made as near the condition prior to the damage occurring, and will strictly be limited to the affected area of the damage only. Any repairs will be undertaken by the skilful repairer of our selection and you must make the Damaged Goods available to us to undertake the repair.
(b) Option to Replace (Replace the Damaged Goods if a repair cannot be performed):
Where we elect to replace the Damaged Goods under condition 13(2), the replacement will be as near to the condition the Goods were in prior to the damage. For the avoidance of any doubt, any damaged used Goods are not required to be replaced by new goods.
(c) Option to Compensate (Compensate you for the damage caused to the Goods):
Where we elect to compensate you under condition 13(3) we will only be liable for loss or damage resulting from our negligence, and in any event that liability will be limited to a maximum of $100 per item or package or a maximum $1000 in respect of all goods moved under this agreement (whichever is the lesser).”
Where a replacement or compensation is offered, this is not a “new for old” service. The valuation will take into account the age, depreciation, and wear and tear of the item.
We always ensure to provide the customer with a hassle-free move. So, we will provide you coverage for any damage that happens due to mishandling, or dropping off the goods by our team. However, we exclude the liability in the below cases.
Note: Nevertheless, we take extra care of your belongings, while moving, minor scratches on the floor/walls/goods sometimes may happen. This depends upon various factors i.e. access to the properties/narrow stairs access/enclosed section of particular goods, heavy/delicate goods.
To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we specifically exclude and limit any liability under our Guarantee, these terms, and at law that arises from:
(1) Unconfirmed Items: where items have been added to the moving list without consultation with office staff prior to the day of the move then an extra charge will be applicable.
(2) Identified Risks: The company is not liable for the damage where the existing condition/circumstances of an item OR a particular direction or instruction contravenes our normal workmanship standards like for moving Pianos and Pool Tables requires a minimum of 3-4 movers depending upon the size and weight of the item but if done with inappropriate manpower, It will be verbally agreed between you and us relating to existing conditions/circumstances of an item and hence will not be covered by this guarantee.
(3) Unknown Risks: where the damage arises from conditions or things which are not known to us, for example from a defect in any Goods that is not immediately obvious.
(4) inadequate/inappropriate packing: where damage has arisen as a direct or indirect result of you failing to adequately protect and appropriately pack the Goods.
(5) Inadequate notice: where you fail to notify us of the damage to the Goods at the time of completing the Move in accordance with Clause (11).
(6) Unavoidable Risks: self-assembled furniture that has not been flat-packed for transport, electronic goods & white goods not packed in their original packaging like Television or appropriate box suitable for transport, items in excess of safe lifting limits, marble or masonry items, mattresses not in protected wrapping, pot plants or fish tanks or any other item whereby moving such an item can cause unavoidable damage due to the nature of that item.
(7) Electrical Goods: internal damage to electrical goods where we have caused no external damage, as some items may develop unavoidable faults no matter how carefully handled.
(8) Televisions: due to their inherent design, it has been found that damage can occur to curved televisions even when properly packed and handled, and as such are excluded from any guarantee.
(9) Non-structural damages: where the damage to an item or property is of a cosmetic nature such as surface dents or scratches.
(10) Consequential loss or damage: any consequential loss or damage arising in respect of the Move or any damage caused during the Move to the Goods, other items that are not being moved, or the property at which the goods are being removed from or delivered.
(11) Sets: Where an item is part of a pair, set, suite, or collection of items, our liability shall extend only to the proportionate part of the pair, set, suite, or collection of items, regardless of any special value the damage or lost part may have as part of such pair, set, suite or collection of items.
(12) Transport damage: where the damage relates to or arises from the transport vehicle being damaged by fire, flood, collision, or overturning and we are compensated by our insurer, you will only be entitled to compensation to the extent such compensation is covered by our insurance.
(13) Mobile storage: where items have been moved into a mobile storage container.
(14) Fees: where you fail to make full payment of the fees owing to us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(15) Gratis work: any move which is completed for no charge to any parties involved is excluded from this Guarantee
(16) Single removalist moves: any move involving only one member of staff is excluded from this Guarantee.
(17) Glass, Stone items: Items of glass/mirrors not properly packed or wrapped securely. This includes picture glass, table tops & glass cabinets. Stone, including marble, granite, composite or similar items. We will take extra care and precautions while moving these items if they can be safely moved, however, we do not provide coverage for these items under our insurance because of their extremely fragile nature.
(18) Unpacked Goods: we exclude our liability where goods are lost or damage which were unpacked.
(19) Perishable Goods: we are not liable in case where goods are perishable in nature.
(20) Atmosphere conditions: we are not liable were goods are damage because of atmosphere condition e.g. mould.
(21) Negligence: We will only be liable for loss or damage resulting from our negligence which can be proven (without reasonable doubt). Moreover, if movers cause loss or damage to premises or property other than goods as a result of negligence or breach of contract, our liability is limited to damage area only.
(22) We exclude our liability for any goods damage lost/damage in drawers, bundle, cartons. other containers etc.
(23) We exclude our liability where pre-existing defects in the goods.
(1) We reserve the right to suspend work or vacate a property due to any issue endangering the health & safety of our staff, contractors, or sub-contractors.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse to transport any item where the weight of that item exceeds our safe-lifting limits (32kg for one man, 80kg for two men).
(1) It is the duty of the customer to inform us the correct address, phone number and also notify us if same is changed. In case if customer number is off or out of network during the move, after considering the reasonable time we will exclude all liability in such case. Point 17(1) not exhaustive in nature.
(2) The customer will take all the reasonable steps to ensure that nothing should be left behind and anything taken away is error, company exclude liability in such case (provisions of condition 6(4) will apply).
We accept cash payment and bank transfers. In case of bank transfer, we will accept only bank receipt (authoritative bank details of payment), phone screenshot or phone pic will not be accepted.
17. EXTRA STUFF :
Note: We normally have enough space to pick up extra stuff which is not on an inventory list with current cubic meter rates, but in the event we do not have enough space, we would organize another truck for you at an additional cost.
(1) All packaging materials are at an additional cost to the client.
(2) Our removalists will not collect used butchers paper or rubbish. It is the clients’ duty to dispose of these.
(3) There is no guarantee as to the amount of packing/unpacking work undertaken in the specified time.
(4) Our removalists will not be responsible for any damage or loss of items related to our packing or unpacking services. If you have any jewellery or valuable items of concern to you, we recommend you pack and store these items and not have our packers pack them for you.
(5) You are expected to do a final inspection of your property prior to our packers/unpackers leaving to ensure that everything you require has been completed, our removalists will not be liable for any items not packed or packed incorrectly if you fail to do this inspection and notify them (condition 6(4) will apply).
(6) Our removalists has the right to not pack or unpack in any property that is not considered to be at a reasonable hygiene level. If your property and/or goods are not considered clean we have the right to not undertake the work.
We will park anywhere safe you ask us to, EXCEPT in a Clearway. If the parking space is not legal, you can ask us to find a legal spot further away. Any parking fees we pay or infringements we receive will be added to the cost of the job. All our vehicles are eligible to use Loading Zones; however, time limits always apply.
We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time subject to written notice being given to you prior to the Move.
You are liable for any additional cost(s) incurred by us, as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions.
Any provision in these terms and conditions which is prohibited or unenforceable is to be severed and read down to the extent necessary to make these terms and conditions enforceable unless it would materially change the intended effect of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law in force in Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
2.0 TONNE TRUCK
3.0 TONNE TRUCK
4.0 TONNE TRUCK
6.0 TONNE TRUCK
8.0 TONNE TRUCK
We provide the most advanced and all sized vehicles for your removals needs.
ONE STEP QUOTE
Get your one step free quote
Packaging by specialised packers
Move throughout Australia with ease
24X7 PHONE STAFF
Fast quotes through prompt respond
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
Wow! I am actually amazed by the way they work. My house needed an immediate cleaning because I had to catch my flight to Singapore in a few hours, and I did'nt want to leave my house on a low note. In the state of emergency, I found this site over the internet and called them. Made them understand everything in 5-6 minutes. Under 2 and a half hours, they cleaned every inch of my house and took my headache away.
Moving Champs is a brand that truly stands for quality. Recently, I had to transport my beloved piano from Brisbane to Melbourne, to my niece's house. Initially, I was apprehensive about the safety of my precious instrument during the move. However, after contacting Moving Champs, I was immediately put at ease. The team at Moving Champs was incredibly helpful and supportive throughout the entire process. They provided me with expert solutions that were perfectly suited to the situation and condition of my piano. They had a well-thought-out plan in place! They packed the piano with great care and loaded it onto their truck with ease. Their professionalism was exceptional, and their piano removals service was surprisingly affordable. I cannot thank Moving Champs enough for their outstanding service. They truly exceeded my expectations and ensured that my piano arrived at my niece's house without any damage. If you're looking for a reliable and professional removals company, I highly recommend Moving Champs.
I was in need of single item moving and packing services but was unsure whether to hire a professional moving company for such a small job. However, due to time constraints, I decided to go ahead with it. I came across several high-rated moving companies, but they seemed too expensive for the task. One of my friends had used Moving Champs' moving services in the past, and they highly recommended them to me. I'm glad I followed their advice because the moving service provided by Moving Champs was flawless. Their team was efficient, punctual, and handled my item with great care. I am extremely grateful to my friend for recommending Moving Champs to me. They are the best moving company near me and across Australia. If you need any moving or packing services, I highly recommend Moving Champs.
I recently had the pleasure of working with the team from Moving Champs, and I must say that the four movers who came to my house were exceptionally friendly and professional. They made it a priority to ensure that I was completely satisfied with their service, taking the time to ask for my opinions and instructions. I had a lot of delicate furniture in my home, including several pieces made of glass and white material. However, the team from Moving Champs ensured that everything was packed securely and moved with the utmost care. I was incredibly impressed with their attention to detail and their commitment to ensuring that my belongings arrived at my new home without any damage. Thanks to Moving Champs' furniture removalists services, I had the best moving experience ever. If I ever have to move again in the future, I would definitely choose them without hesitation. I highly recommend Moving Champs to anyone who needs reliable, professional, and friendly moving services.
Using Moving Champs' removalists service was an absolute pleasure, and although I was initially uncertain about what to expect, I must say that I was thoroughly impressed by their team. Their service was, without a doubt, the best moving service that I have ever experienced in my local area. Throughout the entire process, they provided a level of professionalism and care that exceeded my expectations. I am extremely happy and satisfied with their work. I want to express my sincere gratitude to Moving Champs for their outstanding service all around. If you are looking for a reliable and top-notch removals company, I highly recommend Moving Champs. Their team is dedicated to making your move as stress-free as possible, and they will take care of everything to ensure that your move is a success.
I urgently need to move my furniture, and Moving Champs came to my rescue at the very last moment. I must say that these guys are incredibly reliable and professional, and I was thoroughly impressed with their service. From the initial consultation to the final delivery of my furniture, the entire experience was very pleasant and satisfying. I can confidently say that Moving Champs is the best furniture removalists company not only near me but across Australia. I would highly recommend Moving Champs to anyone in need of a reliable and professional removals company. Thanks to their exceptional service, my furniture arrived at its new home without any damage. Once again, thank you, Moving Champs!